Airport Traffic and Operation management System (ATOMS) System
enables customer (vehicles owner) to register and monitor their vehicles within airport area.
ATOMS provides full control over vehicle fleets under a specific airport showing its movement within all airport facilities including airport field, and provide main two components:
Airport security and Airport operation components:
- Provides security and control unit with an interface that enables
them to monitor their vehicles knowing its position and current driver
- Playback vehicle history at a specific time
- Provide the airport operations team with an easy way to know
their vehicle status whether available or occupied along with the currently assigned driver.
The system has three main user profiles:
- Customer Admin – manages application vehicles, drivers, and orders registration,
- Back-office operations team – monitors vehicles movement behaviors.
- Driver – is assigned to a specific vehicle.