ATOMS (Airport Traffic and Operations Management System)
Get more knowledge about ATOMS through our brochure or for a live demo
What is ATOMS
Airport Traffic and Operation management System (ATOMS) System enables customer (vehicles owner) to register and monitor their vehicles within airport area. It has various modules that serves airport operation of several functional areas. Moreover, it enables authorities at airport to monitor across all companies\ contractors having moving vehicles on airport ground. There are a lot of controls that can be monitored and triggered during real-time:
ATOMS Security and Airport Operation Components
- Customer Admin – manages application vehicles, drivers, and orders registration,
- Back-office operations team – monitors vehicles movement behaviors.
- Driver – is assigned to a specific vehicle.
ATOMS Platform Structure
ATOMS platform is built on top of SmartGeoServices with a layer of routes and geofences. All use case of airport operations management is built upon those layers. It covers many features like:
- Integration with airline flight schedule,
- APRONs, Gates, Taxi way, Take off and Landing geofences are all easily defined on the routes and geofences layer to be utilized later for events detection,
- Regulation rules – with regard to speed limit detection, prohibited geofences entry, time spent at specific route or geofence, detection of idle times, etc.
- Order Management – for contractors working at airport ground, they can receive orders and fulfill them with full management of those orders, performance reporting and billing\ financial reporting.